Villa Cheverny Floor Plan
The Villa Cheverny floor plan was built as a patio home featuring old world decor. It boasts a brick surround front courtyard with an outdoor fireplace welcoming you through the front entry. When you walk in you will experience an open floor plan with exquisite detailing, including the ceiling which features rough hewn beams and stone columns.
The spacious kitchen has a raised bar and stone arch between it and the living room. The open kitchen also includes a nice island with a raised bar adjacent to the breakfast room.
The Grand Master Suite and living room both have access to the spacious loggia with custom wrought iron railing and stamped concrete flooring. The curved staircase takes you down to a beautiful bar which expands to both the family room and billiards room.
- 2,657 Square Feet on Main Floor
- 2,238 Square Feet in Basement
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3-Car Garage
- Large Covered Deck
- Open Kitchen & Great Room for Entertaining
- Wet Bar & Fireplace in Basement
- Luxurious Master Suite w/ Dual Vanities
- Exquisite Office with Courtyard Access